Under Article. 13 of Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679, also referred to General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the "GDPR"), this privacy statement has been created in order to inform you that your personal data (hereinafter "Data"), will be processed in accordance with the previsions of GDPR.
IDENTITY AND ADRESS OF HOLDER DATA TREATMENT
The holder of the data treatment is MyG21 Limited, 10 Philpot Lane, LONDON EC3M8AA - UNITED KINGDOM and registered in the Company House of England andWales under no. 8912213 (hereinafter "MyG21" or the quot;Ownerquot;). The persons in charge of the treatment are:
• MyG21 Limited c/o Tax & Advise Ltd10 Philpot Lane, LONDON - EC3M 8AA UNITED KINGDOM
PERSONAL DATA AND SHARING INFORMATION
At the time of signing and accepting a MyG21 account and/or accessing our services, we may gather certain information about you including, but not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, date of birth, sex and country of residence.
All the information that you send to MyG21 on registering for an account will be stored in our files. You recognise and accept that the personal information you send to MyG21 will be held by MYG21 Group and/or its partners or other parties for the purpose of complying with its obligations by virtue of any agreement with you and for statistical and marketing purposes. In particular, your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website of MYG21 Group;
2. To deliver and/or permit the commercial partners of MYG21 Group to deliver the services requested by you via the website,
3. To undertake promotional or commercial activities (including sending faxes, text messages, emails and newsletters) and to undertake anonymous statistical surveys and telemarketing and/or telesales activities. 4. Subject to your express prior consent, to pass your details on to other companies to authorize them to send you newsletters and/or other promotional and commercial messages (including by fax or SMS) and to conduct anonymous statistical research and telemarketing and/or telesales activities;
5. To handle any eventual complaints and/or litigation;
6. To comply with the obligations imposed by laws and regulations, including, by way of example only, assistance to the authorities to suppress illegal activities conducted over the internet.
7. Your personal data may also be processed in relation to your possible participation in competitions or other operations with prizes conducted by MYG21 Group.
MYG21 Group undertakes to comply with the laws governing data protection.
By setting up a MyG21 account or by linking an existing MyG21 account to your Facebook account, we will also receive and store information on your name, sex, birth date, country and email address. If you link your MyG21 to your Twitter account we will receive and store your name. When you use the MyG21 services we will also receive information on how you use these services, including but not limited to the contents you have accessed. We do not share this information with other parties not associated with MYG21 Group, this information being added internally and analysed to help us improve the performance of our services. Moreover, if you link your MyG21 account to Facebook or other similar social networks, you can make the information available in relation to your use of MyG21 services visible to other users of those social networks as well.
If you provide the details of an invited user, you are informed that all the data provided in this respect will be treated in the utmost confidence and used solely for sending an email to invite that person to register with MYG21 Group; these data will not be added to MYG21 Group databases without the prior consent of the invited person once he/she has registered as a user.
We recognise the importance of keeping your personal information secure from unauthorized access. Any information or contents that you enter or which are related to access to your account will be handled securely. Moreover, we shall at all times take all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the protection of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment by, based at all times on the technical possibilities at that time, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. All the above shall be done in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
MYG21 Group reserves the right to modify or amend this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. Users shall be notified of changes to the Privacy Statement via the website www.myg21.com, or any equivalent system via the applications of MYG21 Group.
If you have any queries about this Privacy Statement, please contact the Customer Service department of MYG21 Group by sending an email to:
The cancellation of these data means they will be blocked and cannot be viewed orprocessed by anyone, although they may be stored in their blocked form in order tocomply with the legal, fiscal or tax obligations of MYG21 Group